FarSite release a high speed BER Tester, the FarSync BERT HS Tester-USB
FarSite introduces high speed BER Testing with the FarSync BERT HS Tester-USB
The FarSync BERT HS Tester-USB is the latest product in FarSite's BER Testing product line. Using hardware based test algorithms lines of over 16 Mbits/s may be tested using a variety of encoding methods. The major features are listed below:
- Synchronous lines tested at speeds up to over 16 Mbits/s with NRZ, NRZI, FM0, FM1, Manchester Encoding & Conditioned Di-phase line signalling
- Asynchronous line testing up to 192Kbits/s
- Hardware implemented BER test patterns and test operation reducing loads on the laptop and allowing higher speed operation
- Tests lines using BERT (Bit Error Rate Test) ITU recommended test patterns
- APIs for LabVIEW and Windows for test management
- Operates in loopback or point-to-point modes including interoperation with other BER Testers
- Connects to RS232, V.35, RS530, RS422, X.21, RS485 and RS449 network interfaces
- User controlled error injection facility
The product is available now, contact us for further information.
For full product details see: FarSync BERT Tester-USB.
FarSite Communications Ltd is involved in the development and production of a wide variety of data and voice communications product and services in the business sector. These products include Gateways, BER Line Testers, PCI and USB communications adapters and are supplied through a global network of distributors, resellers and local representatives, with products shipped to over 100 countries.
The company is based in Basingstoke in the UK with an office in Shenzhen, China and can boast export sales to a highly prestigious international client list. These include some of the world's leading names in the banking, government, aerospace, military 3G and retail communications sectors.
In April 2009, FarSite was awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade category, one of the highest accolades a UK business can receive. In December 2012 FarSite won the Inspire12 Export achievement award.
Press information from: Steve Scott, FarSite Communications.
Tel: +44 1590 681288. Email: