Contacting the Support Group
If you have problem or a technical question with one of our products or use of this web site and you need to contact the support group please have the following information available as a minimum:
- Details of the question or problem
- The product name and its revision level
- If it is a problem, the date it last occurred and the relative frequency
- The Operating System type, version and patch level (unless it is a FarLinX product )
- Date the product was purchased
- The Name of the Company that supplied you with the product
If you do not provide the information listed above in your initial enquiry it will delay the support process as you will be asked for this information before technical support can be given to you.
How to Contact Us
There are a number of ways questions / problems can be reported, we will do our best to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
Send the question / problem to us using the Report Form
Send an email to
If the issue is urgent you can contact our Customer Support department by telephone..
For the Support department in the UK call :+44 (0) 1256 330461 during normal UK office hours, ask for the Support Department, you will need to have details of the problem available when you call.
For the Support department in China call :+86 (0) 755 26528435 during normal Chinese working hours, ask for the Support Department, you will need to have details of the problem available when you call. Problems can be reported in English or Chinese.