Purchasing FarSite Products by Credit Card
You can purchase FarSite products by AMEX, VISA or MasterCard subject to order value and shipping destination. The products listed on farsite.com are normally in stock.
To ensure SECURITY FOR BOTH YOU AND US all credit card purchases are handled in the following manner.
Step 1: Placing your order
Orders can be placed by:
telephone: +44 (0) 1256 336740
We can accept credit card orders in Sterling (GBP) or Euros (EUR), other currencies can be accepted, the amount billed will be a currency converted amount of that charged by FarSite in GBP or EUR. Here is the information we will need on your order:
- The product codes and a brief description of the products being ordered
- The quantities required of each product
- Credit Card stated as the payment method
- Your contact details including your name, company name, address, telephone and email
- Special order instructions, if you have any
Step 2: Credit Card Authorisation
We will then email you the Credit Card Authorisation form, normally well within a day, this will include:
- The product codes and quantities ordered with a description of the products
- The price for the products, delivery costs and taxes if applicable
- The expected shipment date
- A section for you to sign and enter your credit card details
Step 3: Credit Card Details
You should verify the order information, then sign and complete the credit card details section then scan and email the Credit Card Authorisation form to: .
Step 4: Shipment
As soon as we receive your completed Credit Card Authorisation form we will verify your credit card details and ship the products to you.
A 'paid by credit card' invoice will be posted to you once the products have been dispatched.
If problems occur during verification we will contact you at once by either telephone or email.
All shipments are by Courier, normally by UPS.
Where products ordered are in stock we ship next working day once the credit card has cleared. Should the product you require be out of stock we will advise you in writing of the expected shipment date, we will not debit your credit card.
- Order Confirmation: The emailed Credit Card Authorisation form is always promptly dispatched. If you do not receive the form within a day please contact us as we may not have received your order.
- Shipping Charges: The shipping charge will be calculated and detailed on the Credit Card Authorisation form.
- Shipping Dates : We aim to dispatch products within 1 working day of your order, provided the credit card has cleared; the anticipated shipping date will be quoted on the Credit Card Authorisation document. Should any delays occur you will be contacted immediately.
- Shipping Address: We always ship to the credit card billing address.
- Export Approvals: We have all the relevant Export Approvals to ship the products world-wide. FarSite goods are not generally subject to any specific product related export restrictions but we cannot export to areas subject to general United Nations or EU sanctions.
- Trading Name: FarSite Communications Ltd.
- Postal Address: 60 Tempus Business Centre, Kingsclere Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6XG, United Kingdom.
- Sales Terms and Conditions: FarSite's sales terms and conditions
- Problems with your order: In case of any problems we will immediately get in touch with you using the contact details supplied with your order.
If at any stage you have questions relating to your order please either contact the Sales department on +44 (0) 1256 336740, or call the Order Processing department on +44 (0) 1256 330461.